What Determines the Cost of Fire Damage Cleanup?
There are eight factors that determine the cost of fire restoration services. However, every situation is unique and different factors may apply. Once our firefighters have inspected your home, they will provide a detailed assessment of the repair.
- Cause of fire: The cost of fire damage repair varies depending on the source of the fire. For example, a cooking oil fire is usually cheaper to repair than an oven fire.
- Size of your home: The area affected is directly related to the cost of cleaning fire damage. Repairing a large house fire costs more than cleaning up the damage in a small bathroom.
- Time required: The longer the damage is left untreated, the more expensive it will be to repair fire damage.
- Materials Included: From carpet to drywall to hardwood, the materials included affect the cost of a fire damage assessment.
- Accessibility: Hard-to-reach areas are usually more expensive to repair than damage in open areas.
- When water reclamation is required: Water damage from the fire also increases costs.
- If mold remediation is required: If mold growth occurs as a result of water damage, there are also higher costs for fire clean-up.
- Remodeling: Sanding and painting floors and refinishing colored drywall will cost less than having to install all the new material. You can also choose to remodel areas damaged by fire.
If you are looking for professional Fire restoration services in Loudoun County, contact SERVPRO. Our professionals will do their best to get you home safely. So don't hesitate to contact us if you want to know more about the fire damage repair process.